Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gangsta's Paradise

This recipe came to me all the way from California.  A girlfriend of mine swears by juicing, so I found myself intrigued enough to borrow my Mom's juicer.  Big round of applause for The Green Gangsta!  Boy was it something.  Surely packed with vitamins, this tart drink should definitely be on your list to try:


The Green Gangsta (made two glasses)


Ingredients:
kale (aka scary lookin' lettuce)
two green apples
1/4 inch ginger root
1/2 cucumber
1 lemon






The best part of juicing is that there really isn't much prep.  Just wash your fruits & veggies really well because you put them in the juicer with skins on.  I made this awhile back, but I remember thinking I'd liked to have added more ginger - gave it some pizzazz!



No comments:

Post a Comment